Páginas

05 junho, 2006

Dois corações...

I CARRY YOUR HEART
EE Cummings
I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it
(anywhere I go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)


Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart
(I carry it in my heart)





CARREGO SEU CORAÇÃO

Carrego seu coração comigo
(eu o carrego no meu coração)
Nunca estou sem ele
(onde eu for, você vai, meu bem
E o que quer que eu faça
eu faço por você, minha querida)


Eis o segredo que ninguém sabe
Aqui está a raiz da raiz
O broto do broto e o céu do céu
de uma arvore chamada vida..
que cresce mais do que a alma pode esperar
ou a mente pode esconder
Esse é o prodígio que mantém as estrelas
à distância
Carrego seu coração comigo
Eu o carrego no meu coração.



Cauzzinh@...